Infidelity DNA Testing - Denver, Colorado
Is Your Partner Cheating On You?
FINDING ANSWERS IS SIMPLE WITH Conspire!
DNA testing is a reliable way to prove if someone is cheating on you. It allows you to confirm or deny the presence of male and/or female DNA on suspicious items, called samples. Some example of items to use include undergarments, linens, clothing, condoms and so on.
OUR EASY 5-STEP INFIDELITY DNA TESTING PROCESS INCLUDES:
- Prepare a suspicious sample, one preferably containing a stain. If you need help determining what a good sample for testing is, please call us at 303-993-6490 or fill out the form to the right to tell us a little bit about your specific case. One of our experts will assist in deciding what sample is best for lab testing:
- Other suspicious belongings where stains could be present
- Bring in separate items with known DNA of your partner to Conspire! Denver. These samples will be used to gather the DNA of your partner and eliminate them from the test results, ensuring they are not included in our results of possible infidelity findings. Please note, a minimum of 3 samples is required for accurate information gathering. Samples can include:
- Anything with saliva
- Have an oral swab taken on yourself. As the person bringing in the samples, it will be important for us to eliminate your DNA from the findings, as well.
- Allow for 2-5 business days for the lab to gather results.
- Conspire! will notify you when the results are available and provide documentation of the findings. If a third party/unknown DNA appears in results, you will have proof of another individual.