DOT Random Pool
Do you or your employees fall under the Department of Transportation? If so, they must be in compliance with the DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing Program—and that means random tests, per the federal guidelines.
Conspire! DOT Random Pool is here to help.
What is a DOT RANDOM POOL?
Conspire! DOT Random Pool is a group of employers that have joined together, as a single entity, for the purpose of Department of Transportation (DOT) drug and alcohol testing of its members.
When you enroll your employees in our DOT Random Pool with other companies who fall under the same mode of transportation, you’ll diversify the odds of your employees being randomly tested.
Under the Department of Transportation, there are six modes for employees covered under DOT testing regulation. If your employees fall under one of the modes to the right, DOT Random Pool is a great option.
- FMCSA – Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- FTA – Federal Transportation Administration
- PHMSA – Pipeline and Hazardous Material Safety Administration
- FRA – Federal Railroad Administration
- FAA – Federal Aviation Administration
- USCG – United States Coast Guard
Conspire! is your Full-Service, Third-Party Administrator
As a Third-Party Administrator (TPA), Conspire is able to manage consortiums for all DOT modes. Allowing Conspire to be your TPA means we take care of everything. All we need is an updated list of your DOT employees each quarter.
- Your DOT employees will be entered into the consortium with other companies and the selection will be made
- You will be informed if your employees are selected from the DOT random pool for drug or alcohol testing
- If your employee(s) are selected, simply send them in for testing before the quarter ends
- Once your employee completes the test, you will receive the results via email
- Reports pertaining to your drug and alcohol records are stored in our system and made available to you on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis, also available upon request